- Will be part of the BI Team and will work closely with the BI Analyst and the BI Solution architect.
- Working closely with the development team and business to deliver functionality that will meet the business' needs.
- Documenting design and requirements.
- Designing and developing the universes
- Design canned/ad-hoc reports
- Design KPIs and dashboards
- Administering the BO activities
- Assist in troubleshooting, diagnosing and resolving complex Business Object problems to ensure high performance and minimal disruption of critical systems.
A successful candidate will have:
- Strong knowledge of Business Objects
- Demonstrated ability to learn new tools and technologies
- Knowledge of software or applications development life cycle
- Ability to conceptualize clients' needs and translate into specific implementation strategies
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience and knowledge with the following products or technologies:
| || |
Location: Downtown Montreal
Job Type: Full-time/ Permanent or Contract
About Abilis Solutions
Founded in 1996, Abilis Solutions provides business IT solutions to mid to large size companies from various industries and government agencies. Specializing in distributed systems, secure transactional solutions and in the integration of different technologies, Abilis delivers turnkey software and offers infrastructure optimization and project recovery services. It also delivers specialist integrated information systems. Abilis Solutions is ISO 9001:2008 certified. Its headquarters and Innovation Center is located in Montreal; the company also has offices in the United States and in Europe and employs over 160 people, the majority working from within its Montreal headquarters.