Selection of an Electronic Medical Records application.
As a PACE program, ESPNS has unique challenges in automating their process with an EMR including the inclusion of an integrated care plan, complex reporting requirements for Medicare claims, high volume pharmacy requirements and unique scheduling processes.
Abilis worked with ESPNS to clearly document the unique PACE requirements, solicit proposals from a short list of EMR vendors, select the EMR product that offers the organization the best value and develop an innovative gap closure plan for functionality not available in the COTS application.
- An enterprise EMR
- Reduction in paper and manual processes
- Improved documentation
- Improved reporting capabilities
- Eligibility for Federal Stimulus Funding
- Project management plan
- Workflow documentation and use cases
- Application/Integration architecture
- Infrastructure architecture
- Vendor short list
- Vendor RPF
- Comparative analysis
- Gap closure plan
- Vendor/product selection
- Implementation planning